It is a publishing company with extensive operations in the Balkan market.
- Good quality products
- Low profit company
- Inefficient existing organizational solutions
- Stagnant sales
- Analysis of business process, competition, organizational solutions, as well as the appearance in the market
- SWOT analysis
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure
- Analysis of the controlling system and IT solutions
- Proposal of the new organizational solutions, sales channels and sales control
- Establishing recruitment and selection process to create field sales network
- Implementation of training, remuneration and employee development systems
- The introduction of a comprehensive system of analysis and controlling operations
- The publishing house focused its strengths towards placement in the market, functional reorganization of operations and to quality analysis of business results.
- All these activities have resulted in a clear understanding of the overall business, quality and purposeful planning and budgeting, cost management, quality and trained human resources, and the use of all available channels of sales and marketing..
- After the first year of introducing changes, profitability was increased by 32% and market share by 18%.